September 9, 2008

STAR Artist Daughtry’s deluxe edition of their debut album hits stores today with all sorts of extra goodies like acoustic versions of their hit songs, plus a DVD with interviews, music videos and live performances. But what about a NEW CD from Daughtry?! The guys tell me they’ll actually start recording it this month. Chris Daughtry’s actually been writing material with OneRepublic’s Ryan Tedder and Jason Wade from Lifehouse. As far as a release date, their thinking February or March.

Victoria Beckham is sporting a new hair style done by stylist to the stars Garren. He said, “It was clear we had to go short and create a new look that embraced her beauty, great personality and body.” What do you think? - check out the new do:

Tsk tsk Jerry O’Connell. Even if your wife IS pregnant, you don’t announce how BIG she is on national television. Jerry was recently on Conan where he called his wife Rebecca Romijn “huge”. Now he’s feeling some backlash. He says quote “I regret calling my wife 'huge' on Conan O'Brien. I meant to say that there are specific areas of my wife that are larger than normal and growing every day. All other portions of my wife are quite petite. I apologize to her and will be coming home with flowers.” Good boy.

Brad Pitt didn’t make George Clooney an offer he couldn’t refuse. Brad tells me, despite being best buds, George is not the godfather of the new Brangelina twins. According to Brad, George hates kids and “I love the twins too much to subject them to George.”

I can’t help it. One of my guilty pleasures is watching Project Runway. Last season Posh Spice was the guest judge on the season finale and this year rumors abound Jennifer Lopez will be watching and critiquing from the side of the runway.

STAR Artist Natasha Bedingfield is getting married. Her boyfriend recently proposed to her in New York but they haven’t set a date yet, they’re still in celebratory mode. Natasha called herself “the luckiest girl in the world.”

According to her sister Jessica, the rumors about STAR Artist Ashlee Simpson being pregnant with twins are…false. Sad.

No comments: