November 12, 2008

The bad blood between Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie is apparently boiling over once more. Jennifer is interviewed in the December issue of Vogue and she actually had a lot to say. Heck, they couldn’t shut her up! Specifically on Brad and Angelina she said, “There was stuff printed there that was definitely from a time when I was unaware that it was happening. I felt those details were a little inappropriate to discuss. That stuff about how she couldn't wait to get to work every day? That was really uncool.” Here's more:
* On what it was like to go through such a high-profile divorce: "Well, it never was that bad. I mean, look, it's not like divorce is something that you go, 'Oooh, I can't wait to get divorced!'...But I've got to tell you, it's so vague at this point, it's so far away in my mind, I can't even remember the darkness. I mean, in the end, we really had an amicable split."

* On whether she still speaks to Pitt: "We have exchanged a few very kind hellos and wishing you wells and sending you love and congratulations on your babies. I have nothing but absolute admiration for him, and...I'm proud of him! I think he's really done some amazing things!"

* On dating her Break-Up co-star Vince Vaughn: "I call Vince my defibrillator. He literally brought me back to life. My first gasp of air was a big laugh! It was great. I love him....He was lovely and fun and perfect for the time we had together. And I needed that. And it sort of ran its course."

* On the media frenzy surrounding her on-again-off again relationship with John Mayer: "Love just shows up and you go, 'Oh, wow, this is going to be a hayride and a half...."He is a wonderful guy. We care about each other."

Yesterday I told you the Obama daughters were invited to appear on Hannah Montana and today it looks like Billy Ray Cyrus may have jumped the gun on that one. The all important mom, Michelle Obama, told me that they have received no such offer for the girls. So in that spirit, Disney officially invited them to be on the show. “We're pleased that Malia and Sasha are fans and, as long as their parents say it's OK, they are invited to the set of Hannah Montana and all Disney Channel shows, for a guest role or a visit, anytime.” Never forget about asking mom’s permission.

“So many tears! Everyone was crying when he left.” That’s how Lance Bass describes backstage after Dancing With the Stars when they had to say goodbye to Maurice Greene. Tears – expected. But what wasn’t expected was the small portion of the crowd who cheered – loudly – when he was booted. What was up with that? They were the hormonally charged teen girl fans who were thanking their maker the cute boy was spared.

Senator John McCain was on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night for his frist post-election television appearance. Wanna watch it?

Briefly:
STAR Artist got to serenade Hillary Clinton with her favorite song at an event honoring her. Actress Mary Steenburgen brought out David and he belted out “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face.”

Shocking: a star who openly admits to gaining weight! STAR Artist Fergie told me she gained 13 pounds for her new role in the movie Nine. “I ate everything!...everything fried…things I don’t normally eat. Now she’s trying to lose the weight.

No comments: