November 13, 2008

Jennifer Aniston and Beyonce are on The Oprah Winfrey Show today and Oprah didn’t dance around anything with Aniston. She got right to it asking her about the recent interview she did with Vogue. Jennifer says “I basically just answered the reporter’s questions as honestly as I could.” If you want to check out the things she said check out yesterday’s Welcome Matt update. As for what she thinks of Brad now, Jennifer tells Oprah, “He’s done some amazing things in the past couple of years. So I just think he’s doing great.” Actually, she hopes he doesn't do too well on Christmas Day, when his film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and her movie Marley & Me both open in theaters. Aniston joked to Oprah, "We all want our movie to do well...Can we have a tie?"

TV Guide has named the Toughest TV Action Stars of all-time. Here they are!
1. MacGyver
2. Buffy The Vampire Slayer
3. Jack Bauer (24)
4. Sydney Bristow (Alias)
5. Magnum, P.I.
6. La Femme Nikita
7. Walker, Texas Ranger
8. Brandon Walsh (Beverly Hills, 90210)
9. Xena: Warrior Princess
10. Bionic Woman and Six Million Dollar Man

If you thought you’d seen the last of Sarah Palin, think again. Apparently Desperate Housewives is…desperate to get the Alaskan governor to appear on the show’s season finale. I’m sure Palin has agreed to do the show, if the rumor is true. I mean, the have an entire wardrobe department!

STAR Artist Kelly Clarkson’s last CD was called “My December” but her producer tells me that we could expect a new single from her as soon as this December. The title of the song doesn’t do much for my hopes at a better CD from her – it’s called “My Life Would Suck Without You.” Is she in 7th grade or something?

STAR Artist Taylor Swift is sure to be raking in the cash with the release of her new CD "Fearless", combined with the previous success of her hit “Teardrops On My Guitar,” but she tells me she spends her money wisely. “I only invest money back into my career...like I bought myself a new tour bus. I put every one on my team on salary." She did splurge on one thing: a silver Lexus SC 430 hardtop convertible.

Angelina Jolie can blame falling in love with Brad Pitt on the movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith. And apparently she can blame her recent pregnancy on another movie she did – Changeling. She told me she became pregnant because of the movie’s themes. “I got pregnant right in the middle of it and I think partially because of it. I was so emotional about children that I think something in me kicked into gear."

As I’ve told you , STAR Artists Christina Aguilera, Alicia Keys, Coldplay, Pink and The Fray are performing at this year’s American Music Awards. Meanwhile, the AMAs will have a one-hour pre-show for the first time ever which will feature a 2-song performance by STAR Artist David Cook. The AMAs are Sunday, November 23rd on ABC.

No comments: