September 10, 2008

Tomorrow, Pamela Anderson will striptease on the Ellen DeGeneres Show. Wanna venture into the future and see tomorrow today? Here's the clip:

Sure he didn’t have to worry about it in England, but Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe now has to deal with full-frontal nude pictures of him on the internet. The photos came from one of the shows of Equus on Broadway. Only in America. Wanna see ‘em? Ok. You asked for it. Head to perezhilton.com.

Nobody tells Donald Trump what to do. The leg-less Heather Mills learned that the hard way. A source tells me NBC chose not to book Heather as a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice after she insisted to make the finals regardless of how she did on tasks. Wouldn’t that be nice? I want a raise regardless of how many encyclopedias I sell? Heather Mills isn’t clever enough to win Celebrity Apprentice and apparently isn’t clever enough to even get on Celebrity Apprentice.

I’m ok with celebrity rumors because most of the time they’re harmless. “Did you hear who’s pregnant?!” “Oh. My. God. Did you hear she got a tummy tuck?!” Yeah, I can deal with that. But rumors about someone’s death? Give me a break. A really nasty rumor started over the weekend that Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus was involved in a fatal traffic accident. The rumor is so NOT true. Miley’s alive and well and showed up at the MTV Video Music Awards very much alive. Don’t believe everything you hear on the internet. Especially that one thing about me and – well, never mind…

STAR Artist Janet Jackson is kickin’ off her first tour in seven years tonight. She’ll work in about 30 songs in two hours. Janet actually involves herself pretty heavily in the tour planning process. Why? She tells me, “I just feel that people have paid their hard-earned money and they want to see me and experience me and I want them to get a true feel of who I am."

STAR Artist Bon Jovi’s Richie Sambora has set a record – and it has nothing to do with music or a breathalyzer. Richie’s bought a condo in Philly for $3.32 million – the most ever paid for a condo in that city. It gets him 2,600 square-feet, 3 bedrooms and 3 and a half baths.

Did ya miss getting your favorite NBC shows on your iPod or iPhone? Yeah me too. Fret no longer! NBC and Apple have come to terms to bring back their shows to iTunes. Normal episodes will cost $1.99, high-def cost $2.99.

STAR Artist Ashlee Simpson’s husband Pete Wentz says they are 90% sure they’re having a boy and their due date is around Thanksgiving.

No comments: